DONE!!!

CHEMO IS DONE!!!!
I can hardly believe that this phase is over!!! I am so excited to move to the next step. Surgery April 21st.
After some bone scans and pet scans I may be deemed Cancer free!!! So hard to believe we are already there!!

Today went well. The onc. did hear a little rattle in my lower left lung and debating on not letting me have treatment. But I convinced her I would see my asthma dr asap and get the neulasta shot tomorrow so I had my treatment!!! LOL

Treatment went as planned but I couldn't sleep at all. Very unusual for this treatment. We will see how the side effects go. Yesterday I saw my neurologist and he gave me another med for the tingles in my hands. Well it was so nice yesterday that I took Eli to the park and after school brought the other 2. Well I fell down 2x at the park with no notice and then when we got home I was just standing by the van and totally fell again on my back and butt.

My neurologist said to cut the dose in half. My onc said to stop taking it all together! So I am not taking it. I am a clutz but not falling 3x in one afternoon!!! Crazy meds.

God has brought me through this very tough stage of treatment and is walking me down the road to the next step. I am a bit nervous about surgery as to be expected. But I know He will get me through that stage too.

3 comments:

  1. Yea!! Oh I am so happy that this leg of the journey is done and over! He is with you and helping you along. I am so praying that you will be cancer free!!

    Praying and praying,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord the first part is over!!!!

    Praying for the steps to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God!!! I am SO excited for you!

    ReplyDelete