Clean Sweep

This week started with a check up at the center. They did another blood culture to make sure that the antibiotics are working and they checked my white blood cell count. My count is actually up so that is really good for Thursday's treatment. I won't know the results of the culture until Thurs. I also had a CT scan of my head. I have been having some mild headaches and they wanted to make sure everything was ok. That came back clear so I am good!

Today was CLEAN SWEEP!!! I can't thank Ann, Cheryl, Katie, and Alyssa enough!!! We got so much work done and my house looks great!!!! It is such a relief to look around my house and not see a disaster. I won't feel so bad laying down because my house looks good!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Now to get some knitting done and relax!

1 comment:

  1. aww great news! I'm so glad you don't have the added stress of a cluttered house so you can rest, relax and start the year off with an extra dose of peace. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete