I had a great morning with my sister in law Suza!! We went to the mall and checked out the wig shop. The guy was a bit hard to understand, but was so helpful and kind!!! The first one that I picked out ended up being the one I got!!! He showed me how to style it and fix it any way I want. It is soft and so easy to play with. Of course Bob showed the pictures to the kids on the phone and they said I looked like Harry Potter!! Nice huh!!!
Then we hit target and enjoyed a great lunch of soup, salad, and breadsticks!! Oh so yummy!!! Then off to old navy and I found nada but Suza got a jean skirt for under $5!!!
Once home EVERYONE had to try on the wig!! It was quite funny!! So without further ado here are the pictures!
Robbie!
Elijah!
Abby!
Even Bob had to try it on!!
Now for the real owner!!
I really really like it!! This picture doesn't show the highlights but it is perfect!!!
What a great day, now for a nap!!!
I love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love your new hair! Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you Kerri, I really love your out look on life.
Praying for you dear one!
<><
I really love your hair. And love the pics of the family wearing it! I have pics of Corinne wearing my mom's wigs, too.
ReplyDeleteI love the new hair. You made it look really good at church this morning. :)
ReplyDeletekarebear...im so excited for your good 2nd opinion...i love the pictures of you and your family..you look absolutley beautiful! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMelissa(moe0279 @breastcancer.org)