Denise(my sister) and my mom decided to let me "borrow" their hair. I don't think we have ever laughed so hard!!! Even now we just start cracking up thinking about my "hair"!!! Be prepared as you view the pictures below. You will laugh your butt off!!!! We could barely control ourselves when we were taking the pictures!!
My Mommy!
My Seester!
My Nephew Tyler!
Denise and Joey tormenting Ezra!
Auntie playing dolls with Abby.
The boys playing Aggravation
Uncle and Eli playing trucks!
Are you really ready to see these pictures??? Are you sure??!!! Be ready to laugh!!!
Did I mention how much I love them!!!
This one makes me look like a hippy!!! LOL
As you can see we had an a amazing day and I am so glad they came down to visit. I love you all so very much!!! God has blessed me with great family!!!

I'm reading along with your journey and I am so blessed by the joy you have in the midst of your trials! I hope you don't mind me sharing links to your blog with others so you can be lifted up in prayer! God bless!
ReplyDeleteI don't mind at all. The more people praying the better! Thank you for your prayers!
ReplyDeleteHi Kerri,
ReplyDeleteI followed Kimberly from http://mining4diamonds.blogspot.com
I am going to follow along with you and cover you in prayer. I too am blessed by the joy you show through this trial. If you make a blog button I will put it on my blog. May I also post you on my blog so others can pray for you?
God Bless you and this cancer is beat!!
In Him
<><
Thank you for your prayers. Not sure how to make a blog button. I will have to see on that one! Yes you can post my blog link. The more prayers the better!!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea how to make a blog button but if I did I would tell you. :)
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to stop by and let you know that I am praying and praying for you.
In Him,
<><
Kerri, You look great bald and what fun pictures! Huggzzzz
ReplyDelete