Dec 6th

I had such a great day today!!

Today was a day full of blessings!! 
1st: I talked with my father and my grandmother and even my uncle!! I haven't talked to any of them in over 11 years!! My grandmother had a mastectomy  2 different times (one side then the other)  She opted out of radiation and chemo and just had the surgery. She is 80 and doing well. 

2nd: Last night I got an email from the director at Eli's school and her friend wanted ideas for my children as she wanted to get them something for Christmas.

3rd: At pick up today for Eli, I got an envelope. I opened it when I got home and there was a $100 gift card to Target and a $100 gift card to Big Y!!!

I am just amazed at how God is working in this situation. He is such a GREAT God!!! I was telling my mom look at all the good things that have come out of this and we are JUST beginning.
I found my father's side of the family, my daughter will now be able to get checked a lot earlier than she would have been, had I not received this diagnosis and I am trying to get in touch with my other half sisters so that they can be aware of this history so they can get tested. I can't wait to see all the wonderful things God is going to do by the time we are thru this trial!!

Tomorrow at 8:30 am they will be doing the MRI and then at 11:30 they will be doing the PET scan. Friday I will be calling for the results of these 2 tests. Thursday is the biopsy and I was told we should have the results possibly Monday and if not Tuesday!!! That is 2 days EARLIER than I thought!!!! 

Thank you all for your prayers and support! I can feel God's comfort thru your love and concern for me. I love you all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment