Oncologist appt Finally!!

I have been waiting all week but I finally have an oncologist appt tomorrow at 10:30. I am so glad to finally be moving forward. I know it has only been 3 days but it feels like 3 weeks. I am praying he has all the biopsy results for me and that we can move forward with treatment. Sitting here with this inside me and not being able to do anything to make it go away can drive you crazy. At least when treatment starts we will be DOING something.

Thankfully the kids have been acting a lot better. Good thing because toys are going to disappear. They don't need all they have anyways. I am looking forward to Clean Sweep, um I mean my church sisters to come and help! They will be un-bias about what toys to toss!!

I have also lost another pound just from watching what I am eating!! This is a good "benefit" so to speak!! :)

If I hear from the dr. tonight about the biopsy results I will be sure to update this blog entry.

2 comments:

  1. Praying constantly for you. Jonathan keeps wanting to pray for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet! I love him and you guys!!

    ReplyDelete