All the questions that swarm in my head is almost overwhelming. What do I tell my kids? What happens next? Who will watch my kids during treatment? How long will I have chemo for? Will I loose all my hair? Will I be sick? How will my kids handle me being so sick?
The questions just go on and on. I know that I don't have to worry about all these questions right now. The kids will adjust and will be very well taken care of when I can't be there. I don't have to tell them any more than what is needed at the time. Can you tell they are my biggest concern?? LOL.
I have been so blessed with a great church family and friends that will be there for me thru this. In just the few short days that all of this has happened I have seen more love and support than I could even imagine!
We have a GREAT God. He is the great Physician and can heal all things, EVEN Cancer. God's Grace is Sufficient for me!!
Thank you to my wonderful husband for this song!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi8tajO11SM
Thank you to my wonderful husband for this song!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi8tajO11SM
Praying for you! I love you so much!
ReplyDeleteBut they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
-Isaiah 40:31 <--this is one of my favorite verses :)