Today I decided to get the running around I needed to do before tomorrow done. I went down to New Balance for new sneakers. I needed really good ones since I messed up my foot. I only need one sneaker now as it cost me an arm and a leg!!! LOL Anyways! After he took all my measurements and such he showed me the shoes that would be the best for my feet. I found the BEST pair of shoes!!! They are PINK and have the breast cancer ribbon on them. Also by buying those part of the proceeds goes to the foundation for a cure!!!! God is Awesome!!!
Around lunch time I was getting the kids lunch and thinking what am I going to make for dinner?? Not a few minutes later did I get a text from a sweet lady who asked if we have dinner for tonight! So we are getting a very yummy dinner from a sweet sister!! And BROWNIES! (Cheryl Leslie~ don't look at that! :) I will be good tomorrow!! LOL
After school another sweet sister brought a present for the kids to open tomorrow after we get home. This way they have something new to occupy them so I can rest.
God has blessed me so much with all of these wonderful ladies!! I love you more than I could even express!!
This is from a bumper sticker that a sister told me about: "Don't worry about tomorrow, God is already there."
If nothing else I have learned that over and over again in the past 2 weeks!!


No comments:
Post a Comment