I am so BLESSED

I got lots of rest today!

I am so blessed by all the people in my life. I don't think I will ever be able to thank all of you enough to show how much you mean to me. I love you all so much.

My children have been carted around to/from school, fed and played with all day so that I could take it easy and I even got a good 2hr nap!!! I needed that!!

I am still sore but I am looking forward to taking a shower!! I haven't been able to do that in over 24hrs.

Tomorrow is the ladies prayer breakfast and then in the afternoon is the cookie exchange! Sunday is filled with church and choir. Monday(hopefully) I will be going out with one of my best friends and then hopefully Tues or Wed we will have the results and be able to go forward with treatment! I am glad that this weekend will be semi busy to keep my mind off the waiting.

Dr. Update: Dr. White called and he said that the MRI pretty much confirms what he had said it was but it also confirmed that there is NOTHING in the left side!!!!!! Also it showed something in my lymph node and it is about 2.7cm but they couldn't really tell how big the tumor was in my breast. It is def. 1.5cm but there is a lot of area that they can't tell if it is tumor or just swelling.
Monday morning I am to call the Breast Center and get my appts for the Oncologist and the PET scan. He also said that the course of action will be chemo and then surgery.

That is so much more information and I expected to have today!! It helps so much to just know what we are headed for and that my dr is on the ball and keeping everything moving!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes you are blessed and yes he will carry you through this. I am here how ever I can help you, even with a little one on the way I am here. Love ya sister <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete